The AIDS Library produces many publications. This page provides quick links to our most commonly requested documents.
Every year, we publish a Greater Philadelphia AIDS Resource Guide. Our Resource Guide is a print version of the organizations you will find in Getting Help – A-to-Z Resources. The Resource Guide is full of useful organizations in the greater Philadelphia area.
This publication actually contains a number of different documents. You can download the individual documents below:
- Metro Guide Directory [PDF]
- Feedback Form (We Want to Know) [PDF]
- Philadelphia HIV Clinic and Dental Directory [PDF]
- Philadelphia HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
- Suburban Philadelphia HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
- New Jersey HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
- Faith Resources [PDF]
- Housing Guide [PDF]
- Recursos útiles (Resources for Spanish Speakers) [PDF]
- Discharge Planning Manual
To open PDFs, you need Adobe Reader. Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.
The Resource Guide has a print run of about 3000 copies that are distributed during AIDS Education Month every year. Additionally, we produce photocopies in-house throughout the year.
The Resource Guide includes a print version of our Housing Guide [PDF].
Our Discharge Planning Manual and other Library Info Handouts are more useful for a specific audience, so we do not include them in the Resource Guide. We will, however, make them available on this website.
You can also learn about The History of Our Resource Guide [PDF].